Wednesday, January 20, 2010

An Etsy Addict




I can't help myself.  If I am lucky enough to have five spare minutes without the kids needing my attention, I will race to the computer and check out the latest listings on this fantastic site. These are just a few of my favourite purchases:


These two vintage prints were only $5 for the pair! They are currently away at the framers. The detail is amazing and I can't wait to see them hung on the wall...if I can find space.


This necklace was an early Birthday present for me, from my Father. BUT I picked it out and ordered it and paid for it. Thanks Dad! I had my daughter's names stamped on the back.  It is by West Byron @ Etsy and is called the Park Avenue Mama Pendant.





Below is a shirt by Replicca, a Canadian company, which is the main reason I bought it.  Once it arrived, I was amazed at the excellent craftsmanship of this top.  Well worth the price. Now I just need to get the same body as the model and I am all set!

This was a Christmas present that I ordered, but it came too late and now I am resisting the urge to just keep it for myself. This is from the Beau and Stella Etsy shop.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment